B-hive Property Solutions are able to offer access to a full range of Building Surveying services, covering all core property management activities.
The Surveying Panel offers access to independent surveying practices covering 55 office locations throughout England and Wales. All firms are governed by industry recognised professional bodies (RICS CIOB) with appropriate Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
Building surveying services include:
- Major and Minor Works with Contract Administration
- Capital Expenditure and Planning Reports
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments for Insurance (BRV`s in our language)
- Defect Inspections
- Leasehold Enfranchisement Valuations
- Party Wall Awards
- Licence for alterations
In addition, there is access to specialist services such as:
- Planning and Building Regulation applications
- Structural engineering
- Fire Risk Assessments of External Walls
- Asbestos removal
- Rights to Light
Our surveying panel members provide a comprehensive range of building surveying expertise and specialise in the provision of surveying services to the block management sector.
B-hive Panel firms have proven track records, serving residential block management businesses and have been appointed after referrals received from property managers. Property management professionals can be assured that all our panel firms are:
- Are fully accredited by the B-hive team
- Have proven track records
- Full Professional Indemnity and Public Liability cover
- Qualified and experienced Surveyors and Valuers
- Competitive benchmarked fee structures
- Bespoke services to meet clients’ needs
- Professional standards compliant with industry regulation
- Local knowledge and coverage
- Mutual interest in project success
- Impartial professional advice
GET IN TOUCH
For more information or if you would like to speak with Shaw and Co, please get in touch here.
Please fill out this form: