B-hive Property Solutions’ Out-of-Hours service is a subscription only emergency telephone reporting system, operating from 5.30pm – 9am on weekdays and 24/7 on weekends and bank holidays. This service provides all subscribers with a contact telephone number for any out-of-working-hours emergencies, so essentially, clients can speak to an expert as and when they need.
Our team can deal with emergencies such as:
- Accessing or exiting to/from the development which is blocked by damaged gate/barrier
- Overflowing sewage
- Fire, explosion or flood
- Dangerous structure (roof, cladding, masonry, walls)
- Fallen trees blocking access
- Mains power outage affecting communal areas or communal water
- Mechanical failure affecting communal services
- Spillage of hazardous materials
- Gas escape
Moreover, we take immediate action to arrange the repair of high-risk equipment in a building such as lifts, pumps, alarms and communal boilers, avoiding in resultant damage and keeping clients safe.
We encourage property professionals (block and estate managers) to utilise our Out-of-Hours service as part of their service offering, given the many benefits such as:
- Limit the interruption to weekends and bank holidays and avoid delays in an emergency situation, as our Out-of-Hours team will deal with the clients’ emergencies on behalf of a property professional managing the property.
- Access in depth reporting of all emergency calls by email so that they can be picked up upon return.
- Have an autonomous assistant for all out-of-hours emergencies.
GET IN TOUCH
For more information or if you would like to speak with a member of our team, please get in touch here.
Please fill out this form: